With Salads &
For a healthful marinated fresh vegetable
salad: dice tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet onions (red and green peppers
optional). Simply marinate in GARLIC EXPRESSIONS®. Stir often to ensure
proper marination. Keeps for several
days in the refrigerator.
- Marinate fresh vegetables such as zucchini slices, Portabello
mushrooms, sweet onion slices, pepper slices, eggplant, etc. overnight
or longer. Cook on barbecue grill.
- Excellent as a marinade for any raw vegetables.
- Use as a dressing for a unique Greek salad.
- Mix with crumbled bleu cheese to create a healthful, low-calorie
bleu cheese dressing.
- Mix with ranch dressing for a creamy Italian dressing
- Use with shredded cabbage in place of mayonnaise style slaw
dressing for a lower fat, lower calorie cole slaw.
With Meats & Seafood...
- Marinate any meat (overnight) or seafood (1-4 hours), then barbecue.
- A favorite marinade with chicken breast - no other seasonings
- Try with pork tenderloin, pork chops, steak kabobs, chicken wings,
- Use as a marinade or basting sauce for salmon, tuna, swordfish - any
fresh or frozen fish, shrimp, scallops, clams, etc.
- Use as a dipping sauce for any old-world style bread. Shake bottle
well and pour a small amount in a shallow dish.
- To make your own homemade croutons, toss in a bowl with somewhat
dry bread cubes until lightly coated. Bake in a slow oven (300
degrees) until toasted. Optional: sprinkle on grated cheese and herbs
- Create your own signature pasta salad.
- Drizzle on submarine sandwiches
- Use when preparing pizza shells, Boboli®, and pita breads. Choose
your favorite toppings and garnish. Be creative!
- Makes a terrific stir-fry cooking sauce
- As an additional treat, try the mild pickled garlic cloves from
the bottle. Eat whole, slice in salads, flavor tomato or spaghetti
sauce or slice on grilled meats.